CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

So touched

Today I received some of the medicine that is being donated to me.  I have one more package to receive tomorrow.  Everyday I am amazed with the kindness and generosity that I have been shown throughout this entire process.  It made me cry today when I opened the door and saw my package waiting for me.  The people that I have met through the bump and going through infertility have been amazing women.  Going through this has sucked more than anyone can imagine who has never had to deal with it, but going through it with these ladies some who have suffered so much more than I have has given me strenth and hope to be able to make it through the rough days.  I am so hopeful for this cycle, but I know that no matter what they will be there with support and hugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment