CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

My World seems to be Caving in....

Yesterday morning I had my first follie check...but when I woke up at 4:30 to get ready to head to my appointment I noticed some missed calls and text messages.  I started looking into why I had so many messages.  I called my mom to see if she had heard anything...she had not.  I decided before leaving for Morgantown to check facebook.  From this I discovered that one of my 4-H Interstate Exchange participants from the last two year was killed in a car accident.  I was devastated.

I had my RE appointment….I only have 5 follicles that the RE measured.  He did not mention any others.  They upped my dosage to 150 follistim and 75 menopur twice a day.  This will cause me to use up all the menopur by Sunday which is when I will be switching to luveris 75 plus follistim 225.  This will get me to Wednesday morning.  My next RE appointment is Monday morning at 9:45 (I hate the fact that I have to wait that long to see if anything else is happening possibly wasting drugs, if my cycle is cancelled.)  I am so upset that my cycle might be cancelled.  It is just so much money, time, and energy going to waste.

Last evening the 4-H Interstate Exchange group served the HREA Annual Meeting dinner.  I love catering and spending time with my 4-H’ers especially since we were all suffering from the loss of Alison.

1 comments:

Amanda

Oh sweetie...I am so sorry for your loss. I know everything is beyond comprehendable right now, but I promise it will get better. I'm sure your new Angel, Alison is watching over you and is sending blessings your way. Try not to get discouraged about the number of follies you have. It is about QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. It only takes one. Love and hugs to you always xoxo

Post a Comment