CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

First Monitoring Appointment

4/18/2011

Today was my first monitoring appointment at 8:30am.  The ultrasound was the quickest ultrasound that I have ever had.  It was in and out, I wasn't even real sure why I had to take my pants off for it.  The ultrasound showed that I have antral follicles in both ovaries.  I was excited to hear this because I was worried that there would not many follicles.  The lining of my uterus looked good and was thinning just like what he wanted to see.

Now, for the bad part of my day....The IVF procedure was supposed to cost $9,000.....Well, when we went to pay it ended up being more like $10,600...Gotta love when this costs more than you were expecting.  Then I call the bank...the appraisal came back quite a bit less than what we were expecting it to come back at.  Now I really wish that we would not have spent as much money renovating the property than we did.  It should help us sale quicker, but definitely won't be making us any more money.  Finally, it seems that I got the Lupron headache...my head is in so much pain that I can barely function.  I sure hope that this does not continue to last because I cannot function at work like this.  I do not understand why every step of this process seems so debilitating.  If it is not one thing, it is another....I just hope that it is all over soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment