CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started

Well, AF was so kind to show-up three days late.  I am hoping that the extra days of lupron will not mess anything up.  I am excited for my first monitoring appointment in the morning.  I hope that everything is looking good and we can start stimming.  I am still so nervous, but so hopeful that this will be it for us. 

We had a great weekend this weekend even with huge plan changes.  This Saturday I was supposed to be heading over the mountain to Pocahontas County for a Farm Tour and Lenny was supposed to play in the Opening Weekend golf tournament at the Bridgeport County club, but the storms that were heading through our area put a stop to that.  So, Saturday morning I went with my mom to the Spring District Meeting for the United Methodist Women in Weston and then came home and Lenny and I headed up to the Outlets in Washington, PA.  After the Outlets we met one of our friends for dinner at Red Robin.  It was so much fun to catch up with Mike because we had not seen him since right before or after Christmas.  It has been so long that I cannot even remember which that it was.  Today Lenny played in the golf tournament coming in 8th place and I went to church and then made meatballs with the 4-H Interstate Exchange club.  I love weekends where we have so much fun, but I have a ton of cleaning that needs to be done in the house.  Hopefully I will get motivated soon since we have a bunch of people coming over for Easter Lunch on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment