CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I had an awesome Easter yesterday.  We went to Sunrise Service and then had breakfast at church.  We came back home and get ready for church.  After church my mom came over and we make Easter Lunch for my family.  It was so much fun having my family over.  I loved being able to see my Grandmother.  We had 9 people over for lunch.  I wish that the other people that we had invited had been able to make it, but they had other family engagements.  I wish that I had taken pictures, because it was such a great time. 

This morning I have my second monitoring appointment.  I am hoping for better results than we saw at the last appointment.  I just really want this to work out.  It is so hard to keep going to my appointments trying to be positive going to these appointments when all I get is bad news.  I just really need something positive to happen soon.

My awesome socks for todays appointment....
They are Easter Chicks!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment