CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Second Follie Appointment

Awesome socks for this appointment!!

This morning I had my second follie check-up.  It went a little better than the first, but still not as great as I had hoped.  The IVF has still not been cancelled, but is not completely on either.  I had 10.3, 15.3, 5, and 9.3 on my right and 18.3, 15, 12.6 on my right.  My lining was 8.1.  I am continuing at the same medicine amounts today and tomorrow and then it is back for another check on Wednesday morning.  I am hoping that at least the six larger ones will be mature and they will be able to retrieve/fertilize them.  It is just something that at 28 I should not have to be dealing with all of this.  I am hoping that they call this afternoon with the results from my blood work.  Hopefully that will at least be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment