CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Drugs, Drugs, Drugs Everywhere

I have received just about all of my medications that I will need for my cycle.  I have 2 more Follistim 600 in the mail.  Since I am on day two of Lupron injections I figured that now was as good of a time as any to take a picture of all of these drugs.  I hope that this is one of the only times in my life that I will ever need this many different medicines.  The one good thing that is happening is my toe is healing up quite nicely.  It is still really painful,  but I was able to walk a mile and half with evening with my sister in law.  I hope that we will be able to walk at least this much tomorrow.  It feels so good to get outside and be active.

0 comments:

Post a Comment