CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

IUI- 1/13/2010

I always tend to get my hopes up.  Last cycle I was so excited for our first IUI cycle.  I was sure that this was going to be the answer for us.  Well, that cycle was a bust so we moved onto our next cycle.  We did another IUI with Femara and an Ovidrel trigger.  We went in early on the morning of January 13th to do our procedure.  I had two mature eggs one on each side.  It looked like the ovary on the left was getting ready to release the egg when the nurse checked after the procedure and the specimen was closer to that side so hopefully that will be a good thing.  All we need is one little sperm to meet one little egg.

They still had not received the test results back from the blood tests that I had done last Friday.  I am still hopeful that the come back good, but I also would like to figure out why we are having all of these problems.

Only time will tell, but I hope and pray that everything will work out and we will be able to conceive without moving onto IVF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment