CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Blood Work

It seems like all I ever do is have blood drawn.  With the ovarian reserve issues that I am looking at the doctor is trying to find the issues to see if we can figure out why my reserve is so low with my age, because I should not be having these problems yet.

I am going this morning to have blood drawn for three tests.  I am hoping that these test will come back good, but I am a little nervous that they will not.  The tests that I am having are TPO Antibodies, Anti-21-OH Antibodies, and FMR1 Mutation Testing.  Once we get back the answers to these tests it will allow us to have more information about what we need to do next.  I hope that they will be back by my appointment on January 12th, but I know that they are send out tests so I am sure that they probably will not be back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment