CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Another IUI Busted

Well, we just finished up our second IUI cycle.  It is so depressing.  I was really hopefully for this cycle, maybe even more hopefully than I was for the last cycle.  It just seems like everyone all around me is able to get pregnant and I am always just being left behind.  At the end of this cycle when we went to our appointment we found out that I had a corpus luteum cyst that will cause my cycle to be delayed.  This was so disheartening to hear.  With everything else that is going on with my body I did not want to hear about one more thing going wrong.  This IUI cycle we are doing an injectable cycle.  I will start my first injection tomorrow.  I am excited and nervous about this cycle.  I really hope that it works.  I say several prayers everyday paying to be blessed with a healthy baby. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment