CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

IVF Here We Come

I had an appointment with my RE this morning.  The 30 minute appointment that I thought that we would have turned into about a 2 hour appointment.  There was so much information to discuss and digest.  We had two basic possibilities for protocols either the Long or the Short.  With the long you take Leuprolide 14 day kit.  I will start taking this on day 21 of my cycle, then hopefully I will get another period and after this I will start stimulation injections.  Hopefully we will get lots of mature follicles for the Egg Removal and they will get fertilized and then be transferred.  This whole process is just so depressing and hard to understand why this is all having to happen.  I know that there are a lot of people who have been though much worse, but it was just supposed to be easy and this process has been anything he easy.  Most days it is just depressing more than anything else....

0 comments:

Post a Comment