CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Olivia


 
Olivia was my piglet that I had for a day and a half.  My Dad raises pigs and she was born to one of his sows.  She was the smallest piglet that my dad had seen.  I do not thin that she weighed anywhere close to even a pound.  She was such a good little pig and I was really hopeful that she would make it.  Unfortunately she passed way when was was 3.5 days old.  I had never really gotten attached to a pig before.  Growing up on a farm I always knew that they were food.  I think that the events that have transpired this year have changed me.  I think that I really just wanted to have something to take care of and raise.  I balled my eyes out when I found her,  I also had cried the night before when I thought that she might have been getting sick.  Everything about infertility is just so sad....I spend most days being sad, depressed, jealous, and mad.  It is just an awful thing to have to deal with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment