CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

RE Appointment

I had my RE appointment to check and see how everything was progressing.  I have 3 follicles on the right and 2 on the left.  They were between 10.5-12mm.  I had been on 150iu of Follistim, after this appointment the RE had my lower the dosage to 75iu.  I go back in on Sunday morning to check the progress.  Hopefully everything will be progressing nicely and we will be able to trigger and do the IUI one day next week.  I am so nervous about this cycle because we have more follies that we have had in the past and I am nervous that the RE will cancel this cycle.  I am also nervous that with all of these follies that I will be too hopefully for this cycle and that the let down will be worse than normal.  Please be praying for me to be able to get though this cycle and for everything to work out and this will be our successful cycle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment