CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Lenny!!!

Today is Lenny's 32 birthday.  He had to work the midnight shift this weekend so he did not have a very good birthday weekend.  He had to miss the follie check this morning because he was getting off from work after I had to leave to head up to my appointment.  I have 3 dominant follicles and 2 smaller follicles.  The dominant ones are measuring in at 15.5mm to 16.5mm and then the smaller ones were 12mm.  I am to lower the Follistim injections from 75iu to 25iu plus one click on the Follistim pen.  I have to go back in tomorrow and then hopefully we will be ready to do the IUI on Wednesday.  I just really hope that this cycle works!!!  Everything seems to be moving along the way that it is supposed to be moving.  My lining is building up and I have 3 good follies....Hopefully we will have a great February!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment