CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day....Sadness



With Mother's Day coming up I found this song on another blog and thought that it was a quite appropriate song for the way that I feel with everything going on in my life.  I seems like the one thing that I really want is just out of reach.  Everyone around me seems to have a child or is expecting a child and here we are still waiting.  I know that there are a lot of people out there who have been trying a lot longer than we have, but it is all so flustering.  I hate the fact that people who are not ready, cannot afford, or do not want children can have them while here I am wanting a child so bad that I cannot stand it with empty arms.  I hope and pray that soon everyone that I know who is suffering through infertility will get their bundles of joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment